Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Light Blogging This Week

Ladies and gentleman, I had the utmost intention of updating the blog properly during my week at lovely Topsail, North Carolina. However, due to a spotty internet connection, I wasn't able do my usual research and update the blog properly- hence why links, photos, and other lovely blog appendages are not readily available for your blog reading pleasure.

Never fear! I will return with double legal headlines next week as well as an exciting posts about womens' driving rights in Saudi Arabia. Why this particular topic, you may ask? You'll just have to wait and see next Friday!

Stay tuned for more excitement from your friendly neighborhood law firm!

Questions, Comments, Concerns about your own legal matters?  Elliott & Davis offers free 30 minute legal consultations!  412-780-0008 and of course you can always contact us via blogFacebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment